oTWLAN is a tool to simulate ad-hoc networks. The project facilitates throughput/delay performance study through a GUI based user interface. oTWLAN supports relaying, priority handling of user traffic and the data rates 100k, 1M and 10Mbps.
- GUI based user interface
- Detailed model of a DSSS radio
- Traffic generators supporting QoS
- Network measurements by probes (see oProbe)
- Batch means analysis at run time of the data sampled
- Many tools support the radio planning process
- A structured design makes it easy to alter/add protocols
- Precedence and preemption handling of user traffic
Be the first to post a review of oTWLAN!