I want to make an open source clone of Wordle (http://www.wordle.net) and then add a few features. See the files section for a more detailed introduction to the project.
- Take textual input and produce word art output (like wordle.net)
- Take textual input and output words sized according to the number of times the word is used
- Remove words from the graphical out put by right click
- Rearrange words by dragging within graphical output
- Save graphical output as picture file
- Produce dot point list from graphical output.
- Recolour words from the graphical out put by right click
- Resize from the graphical out put by right click
Be the first to post a review of Open Visual Data!