Project Portfolio Management
Open PPM is an open source product, used for Project Management and Project Portfolio Management, in accordance with the PMBOK® (Project Management Body of Knowledge) guide, from PMI® (Project Management Institute).
- OpenPPM is a pure web, native cloud solution solution to manage projects, programs and portfolios according to PMI standards
- OpenPPM is multi-language, translated into English and Spanish.
- OpenPPM is multi-role, up to 9 roles, but only 4 roles are enough to have the whole functionality (Project Manager, Team Member, Resource Manager and PMO)
- OpenPPM is a multi-tenant solution: One single instance can have data (secured) of multiple companies. Each company can have many departments (performance organizations)
- Investment Management: Investment Details, Dashboard, Investment Probability & Priority
- Project Control: Percentage of Completion (POC), Status Report, Integrated Change Control
- Project Information: Project Data, Project Charter, Stakeholders, Dependencies, Project Cost Assumptions
- Project Scope & Schedule Management: WBS, Deliverables, Activities, Milestones
- Project Cost Management: Funding, Baseline, Project Margin, Earned Value Management (EVM)
- Resource Management: Project Staffing Demand Management, Resource Pool Management, Resource Capacity Planning, Register Performance Appraisals, Team Calendar
- Risk Management: Risk Register, Issues, Assumptions
- Procurement Management: SOW & Selection, Work & Payments Schedule, Seller Performance
- Program Management: Program Planning and Control, Dashboard, Schedule, Bottom-up Report
- Portfolio Management: Portfolio Dashboard, Schedule, Summary Report, KPI
- Enhanced Graphic Interface: WBS, Dashboard, Schedule Chart, EVM
Reliable and stable, thanks openppm
Lots of problems installing OpenPPM. The setup was buggy, the sql script needed editing to run and create the database properly, and I had to edit the security table to login. Now, I can only get to the Choose a Profile/Performing Organization/Profile page. There is nothing in those dropdowns. Not sure where to turn for additional help.
Works, very small, no complaints.
I invested 3 days to deploy, but it didn't start. Basically there is a nice readme file with installation hints, but it didn't work. You have to be a highly skilled guy to set up. SQL script for set up new database is buggy. But you should keep an eye on it for later releases.
Nice and simple.
Great product openppm