*** Imagine Picture Viewer does not work with 64-bit OS. We'll be glad if someone compiles it for 64-bit. ***
Imagine Picture Viewer is a simple photo-viewer for Windows with some basic picture-editing capability. The project is based on Microsoft .net Framework. Further it is targeted to be built on Linux using Mono.
- Simple, Lightweight and Easy to use
- Supports Zoom, Rotate, Flip, Crop and Resize
- Picture Editing Support
- Brightness, Contrast, Color balance, Blur and Sharpen
- Various filters like grayscale, Sepia, Black'n'White, Pixelette and more...
- Fullscreen Mode
- Upload picture to Twitpic and Tweet directly
- Upload picture to Flickr, Picasa & ImageShack
- Send email directly from the application using GMail & Live Mail
The application does not work in Windows 8.1 x64. It fails during start.
Needs a thumbnail browser.
Crashes upon start. Win7 64 bit.