This application makes document scanning as simple as possible.
Requires .NET Framework 3.5 or higher.
This is a fork of the NAPS project with many bug fixes and other improvements.
- Scan documents using WIA- and TWAIN-compatible scanners
- Scan from glass, ADF, or duplex
- Scan as many pages as you like
- Rotate, flip, and rearrange scanned pages
- Save as a PDF file
- Save as JPEG, PNG, TIFF or other image types
- Configure brightness, contrast, resolution, and other scan options
- Save your configurations as profiles to be easily reused later
- Small download (<1MB)
Thank you, this software works great with my hp deskjet 2050. Easy to use, scan, arrange and create pdf with few clicks. Great.
Ben, Thanks for updating this! I am having an issue with this version though. I cannot get my Fujitsu TWAIN driver to come up. If I choose the TWAIN option, when I go to scan the program crashes. The original NAPS works fine though. Also, it would be nice to have an option to set a default profile so that when you hit the scan button, it just scans. Also a New/Clear button would be nice too.
Very simple, just what I want. Just scanning expenses etc into a single PDF and storing them in a disk location / google drive folder. Thanks for this.