mYLastRSS (from lastRSS 0.9.1)
Simple yet powerfull PHP class to parse several RSS files.
By Olivier D. alias ze kat, email@example.com
From original stuff named "lastRSS" of
Vojtech Semecky, firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest version, features, manual and examples:
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL)
as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2
of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU General Public License for more details.
To read the license please visit http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.html
mYLastRSS vs lastRSS (0.9.1) :
- Support every tags of RSS 2.0, and <enclosure> from podcast
- Fixed cache feature, and use cache if failed to download or parse feed
- Allow to parse and merge several sources at same time
- Partial support of Media RSS and Dublin Core
- See manual and examples of lastRSS on http://lastrss.oslab.net/ and use them for mYLastRSS
- To use Cache feature, set your folder as CHMOD 777 with your FTP client
- To do RSS-rewriting, aka to build new feed with mYLastRSS results.
Use mylr2rss extended class (see "misc" folder)
- To use Snoopy HTTP client, include its class before to create mYLastRSS object