The design and code of Math Processor have been explained at: http://www.codeproject.com/Articles/500327/Building-a-General-Purpose-Interpreter-Math-Engine
Math Processor solves problems relating to algebra, calculus, Boolean logic, statistics, number theory, geometry, trigonometry and other allied disciplines. It supports a simple interpreted language. It also has some plotting capabilities.
You can use MP as a standalone calculating engine or you can use it as a C# .dll library in your own programs. The design of MP makes it very easy to embed it in any .Net project.
- Numerical calculations, Algebra, Geometry, Trigonometry, Boolean Algebra
- Statistics and bulk operations on numeric data
- A simple programming language (Math Processor Command Language - MPCL)
- Plotting and Graphing
- Learning tool for school / college math and allied disciplines
- Extensible through plugins and user defined functions
- Batch processing using simple text files
- Easy-to-use GUI tools for the less experienced users
Mprocessor works perfectly.