Multi-platform tools and information for programming and controlling LEGO MINDSTORMS programmable bricks, such as the NXT, via USB and Bluetooth.
I'll second that - how the heck do I find Mindboards community. I'm wanting to a ask a question about the NXT colour sensors (e.g. the one that lego made for NXT 2.0 and the two that HiTechnic makes) and so I went to the NXT step forums only to find that they don't exist as anything other than archive now and they recommended a move to mindboards, which I duly did (with an old sourceforge login that I'd forgotten I had) and thus to hear where I can see an old RIC font download I'd also forgotten I'd accessed and... no forum.
It was fantastic, but where has the messageboard gone?
good project mindboards
great Mindstorms forums
A Python Scripting plugin for Notepad++ Complete easy script access to all of the editor's features (including absolutely everything in Scintilla). Configurable menus and toolbar options, assign shortcuts to scripts.
- Full scripting access to all Notepad++ features with normal Python function calls (e.g. notepad.new(), notepad.open('filename.txt') )
- Full scripting access to all Scintilla features (the edit component in N++)
- Configurable menus and toolbars - assign shortcuts to scripts
- Respond to Notepad++ and Scintilla events with script functions
- Call other plugin menu commands programmatically
- Scriptable regular expression search and replace