This is a tool for managing changes to database schemas based on Active Record migrations. Features multiple schema interactions, runtime variable substitution, script creation, and much more. Visit http://migrations.sourceforge.net for more information.
- Version tracking of schema changes
- Clean path for upgrading and downgrading the database
- Auditing of schema information including when it was modified, who modified it, and the ip it was modified from
- Runtime substitution of values such as tablespace names or data types
- Multiple schema interactions with dependency resolution for both upgrade and downgrade
- Final SQL script generation
- Packaging (.zip or .jar) support for easy portability of db migration scripts.
- Simple API usable for testing frameworks to do cleaner integration testing.
- Multiline script support for doing things like pl/sql
- Easy to use unix and windows startup scripts
There are no 3 star reviews.