maXbox is a free programming tool with an inbuilt delphi engine in one exe! It is designed for teaching, test and analyze methods and algorithms for Win and Linux (CLX). maXbox is built on RemObjects PascalScript, the smart evolution of programming.
- mobile programming, no installation, administration or configuration needed
- easy to deploy with text code, byte code or binary scripting in one EXE
- big library of 570 examples and exercices of PEP - Pascal Education Program
- debug, recompile and decompile function (units are precompiled)
- worldwide 40 tutorials with maXbox starter series, Arduino and Blix
- Runs and starts from stick, share or net on linux systems
- Softpedia, d3000, GIT , bitbucket, Udemy and heise award EKON best
- COM, API, serial, html, xml, http, rest and ftp functions (indy sockets, wininet)
- more than 24850 functions and 2804 units in V22.214.171.124
- contains maXcom, maXbase, maXtex, maXnet, maXgeo and maXbook
- Units of JEDI,CLX,VCL,PCRE,SysTools,Indy,TurboPower in a Delphi VM
- Units Explorer, WebServer, Browser and CryptoBox on Board
- Search in Code Base with Ctrl F3 for examples, patterns and snippets
- maXbox POBST means Precompiled Object Based Scripting Tool
- Test script collection to refactor, test and build apps with scripts Sonar
The bundle has been designed mainly for educational purposes and it is filled with tutorials and snippets of information and examples to help progress with the study. Starts immeaditly due the procompiled units with codesign. No installation s required to access the resources and start the native app but extracting the archive content may take a while because of the large size.
Thanks for software and updates.
maxbox works nicely
Nice way to start programming Delphi, very easy to install.
Interesting project that allows students to perform their first steps in programming. Easy to install and with a lot of samples.