maXbox is a free programming tool with an inbuilt delphi engine in one exe! It is designed for teaching, test and analyze methods and algorithms for Win and Linux (CLX). maXbox is built on RemObjects PascalScript, the smart evolution of programming.
- mobile programming, no installation, administration or configuration needed
- easy to deploy with text code or byte code scripting
- big library of 430 examples and exercices
- debug, recompile and decompile function
- worldwide 28 tutorials with maxbox starter series, arduino and Blix
- also starts from stick or share on linux systems
- softpedia, d3000 and heise award EKON best
- COM, serial, html, xml, http, rest and ftp functions (indy sockets)
- more than 15150 functions in V3.9.9
- contains maXcom, maXbase, maXtex, maXnet and maXbook
- Units of JEDI,CLX,VCL,PCRE,SysTools,Indy,TurboPower in Delphi VirtualMachine
- Units Explorer, WebServer, Browser and CryptoBox on Board
Thanks for software and updates.
maxbox works nicely
Nice way to start programming Delphi, very easy to install.
Interesting project that allows students to perform their first steps in programming. Easy to install and with a lot of samples.