A free cross-platform library of fast C++ routines for the plotting of up to 3-ranged data. It can export to bitmap and vector EPS/SVG files. There are window interfaces (GLUT/FLTK/Qt) and console tools. MathGL can be used from C/Fortran/Python/Octav/Lua
- high-quality scientific graphics (raster and vector EPS, SVG)
- large (may be largest!) set of plot types
- fast data plotting and handling of large data arrays
- work in window and in console modes
- many interfaces (C/C++/Fortran/Python/Octave/...)
I have used this library in several projects, works pretty good and puts my simulation proyects to other level when the binaries themselves plot the result
How to use it on windows xp?
Thanks for good program!
Mathgl works perfect.
Good and useful software