LTI-Lib is an object oriented computer vision library written in C++ for Windows/MS-VC++ and Linux/gcc. It provides lots of functionality to solve mathematical problems, many image processing algorithms, some classification tools and much more...
- Object oriented C++
- Image Processing Algorithms
- Image Analysis Algorithms
- Pattern Recognition Framework
- Multiobjective Evaluation Framework for Algorithms
- Hardware API for serial ports, webcams, firewire, etc.
Be the first to post a review of LTI-Lib (C++ Computer Vision Library)!