From the practical point of view, this article refers to an educational software developed as a technological tool for understanding the logic circuits operation. Using such an interactive designer software, we have the main advantage and the opportunity of removing all the possible design errors even before proceeding to the expensive component manufacturing and assembly. From the educational point of view, our application, Logic Circuit Designer, is aimed to help both those students and users, studying computer architecture or more specifically, digital logic circuits. This product is a simulator for logic circuits, allowing the student to better visualize and understand how a logic circuit works, by enabling him to build whatever logic circuit he wants, and visually simulate its operation. Based on a friendly user interface, the student can interact with its logic circuit, flip switches, change the input data, and watch the output data changes for sequential models.
- create logic circuits like adders, bystables, SSD displays etc
- Simulate the behaviour of the circuit
- Change settings like gates colors and background
- Ability to use any saved circuit as a module in other circuits
- Rotate gates and arrange wires to be more visual appealing
Be the first to post a review of Logic Circuit Designer!