This is libmtp 1.0.5
A maintenance release
Changes from 1.0.4 to 1.0.5:
- soname libmtp.so.8.3.5
- several fixes from Denis Dupeyron to ease work for maintainers:
./configure --enable-doxygen: make Doxygen doc generation optional
./configure --with-udev=DIR: select a dir for udev
./configure --with-udev-rules=NAME: select name of udev rules file
- several mtp-probe fixes for udev use, now we only probe:
- Devices that are of known classes to conatin MTP extensions:
COMM, PTP, CUSTOM and per-interface.
- Unless the device is CUSTOM, it needs to contain atleast one
- Clear halt on EP 0 after probe if it fails with error.
- Stop accepting *all* PTP devices as MTP, this is confusing
- minor fixes and new devices