Replace, add and delete values of LDAP attributes online based on regular expressions.
Automate daunting data maintenance Tasks.
Save yourself from the Need to fiddle around with LDIF Change files (or create them based on the replacement result)!
- Simple, yet extensive command line interface
- Cross platform compatible (written in perl)
- Wide range of applications due to regular expressoins
- Add, modify and remove LDAP attributes in huge result sets
- Save huge ammounts of time
- Easy to automate and run batched
- Apply changes online (protocol based), no file interface needed
- Create LDIF-Change files based on replacement results
- Wide array of parameters possible to extensively cover any challenge
- Use the dry-run mode to test your patterns
Be the first to post a review of ldap-preg_replace!