Kindle collection manager. Runs on Mac OS X, Linux and Windows. Creates collections from your folders on Kindle. Copy your books into your Kindle, run this program, restart your Kindle and enjoy collections!
- Create collections for books on Kindle automatically based on the Kindle folder structure.
- Runs on Mac OS X, Linux and Windows. (It's platform independent.)
- Supported file formats: azw, azw1, mobi, pdf, prc, tpz, txt, cbz, zip, aa, aax, mp3
- Find the kindle automatically. (Support Kindle 2, 3 and 5-way controller model. NOT FOR Kindle Touch or Fire!)
- Multilanguage support.
- Command line support for advanced users.
It works almost perfectly (on a kindle with the 5 way button), however there are a couple of books that are missed and not added to a collection. I can't really figure out why, there doesn't seem to be a significant difference between these and other files (just mobi files, no special chars in the filename, no exceptional size ...). Would be perfect if this can be fixed.
love it, working fine with my jailbreaked kindle, just cant process with .azw3 files.
This messed up all my customizations/hacks and almost locked me out of the device. Don't recommend if you use any hacks (e.g., jailbreak, usbnet, etc.)
great app, works nicely
Very nice application. In my opinion, the best for managing collections on Kindle DX with Mac OS X.