Koha version- 3.10.00
Ubuntu version- 12.04 LTS
Download the ISO file and burn into a CD using any CD writer software like Nero or Infra Recorder (http://infrarecorder.org).
You like to migrate your existing Koha to newly installed Koha Live CD?
Read the instructions, http://tinyurl.com/ale73k2
Read installation manual and Read me file before try to install the CD.
Apply the commands,
- Easy installation steps
- Installation of Koha based on Ubuntu packages. Upgrade to new version of Koha is easy.
- Koha customised for ready to use
- Zebra server enabled
- Customised MARC fields in cataloguing
- Scheduled database backup
- Build on Ubuntu 12.04 LTS with OpenBox Desktop
- Sample reports
- Detailed Readme file
Thanks for good program!
Great software, thanks kohalivecd-lite
Simple. Useful. Light.