Jbookshelf is a portable library/video-library/collection manager!
Jbookshelf is a Bookcase and a book/video/collection or even warehouse manager; it can tracks any changes and shows the aspect of your libraries. It is portable, try to install it on a usb stick!
It need only the Java runtime environment(JRE).
Follow it on Facebook or G+ !
- It is all java based, you can run it everywhere you have a java virtual machine!
- It is portable, your data are always with you
- Add/remove books, DVD, BD, VHS and generic objects
- Add Images to your object
- Modify objects properties
- Do a search based on title or tags(up to 1000 results)
- Change position to your objects to emulate your bookcases
- Store up to 1000 books in each shelf, up to 1000 shelf in each bookcase and up to 1000 bookcases
- Multilanguage (today english and italian)
- It remind you if you own an object and where it is
- Graphics change with window changes
Excellent! Easy to use, very intuitive user interface reproducing my real bokshelves! It's a great idea. I won't waste my time anymore searching for a book! I hope that a new realise comprising dvd manegement will come soon.
I'm waiting for your reviews, I need them in order to know if you appreciate the software and to know what are your suggestion to make it feet your feelings. Thanks in advance and... WRITE!!!
A genius solution for a fast research in my dvd collection...GREAT!!!