The Universal Order Form software is intended to give the user an information acquisition method owing to: a) flexible GUI forms configured from an XML file, b) data validation triggers, c) user scripts and formulas, etc.
- OS Independent (written in Java)
- GUI Order Forms driven by XML-files and BeanShell scripts
- Data validation through script-based triggers
- Allows to create any level subtables with formulas
- Allows to fill out the forms remotely thanks to the Java-applet technology
- User-specific devilery method of the filled forms (by FTP, email, etc.)
- Allows to link any GUI form field to any database table attribute (alpha)
Be the first to post a review of ipForm!