Hypercube is a tool for visualizing DOT (graphviz), GML, GraphML, GXL and simple text-based graph representations as SVG and EPS images.
Hypercube comes with a Qt based GUI application and a Qt-independent command-line tool. It uses a simulated annealing algorithm to lay out the graph, that can be easily parameterized to achieve the desired look.
The main development goals are portability and easy usage rather than high performance and complexity.
- Cross platform (Windows, Linux, Mac OS X)
- Industry standard input formats (DOT, GML, GraphML, GXL) as well as simple text files.
- High quality vector output to SVG and Postscript
- Easy graph look setting in WYSIWYG mode. Manual layout fine-tuning possible.
- Natural lookink graph layouts.
Be the first to post a review of Hypercube!