GWT Highcharts is a freely available open source library that provides an elegant and feature complete approach for including Highcharts and Highstock visualizations within a GWT application using pure Java code.
- Compatible: It works in all modern browsers including the iPhone/iPad and Internet Explorer from version 6. Standard browsers use SVG for the graphics rendering. In legacy Internet Explorer graphics are drawn using VML
- Clean Syntax: The API is built using chainable methods that allow you to manage the configuration options of the chart using syntax that is nearly as tight as JSON.
- Dynamic: Through a full API you can add, remove and modify series and points or modify axes at any time after chart creation. Numerous events supply hooks for programming against the chart. In combination with GWT remoting or comet APIs, this allows for solutions like live charts constantly updating with values from the server, user supplied data and more.
- Documented: Every class and method of the API is thoroughly documented, including numerous code and syntax examples throughout.
- Examples: The showcase application provides thorough examples of dozens of different chart types, and each example includes a convenient "View Source" button that will allow you to see the code behind each.
Be the first to post a review of GWT Highcharts!