The gSOAP toolkit is an extensive suite of portable C and C++ software to develop XML Web services with XML data bindings. Easy-to-use XML auto-serialization allows you to directly integrate C and C++ data with XML. Includes WSDL/XSD schema binding and auto-coding tools, stub/skeleton compiler, Web servers (with SSL), integrated XML processing with schema validation, fast MIME/MTOM streaming, SOAP and REST, WS-* protocols (WS-Security, WS-Policy, etc), XML-RPC and JSON serialization. Free software under GPLv2 (many have asked about non-GPL/commercial licensing: yes there are low-cost licensing options starting at under 1K).
- XML data binding tools for C and C++ (integrated XML binding)
- XSD schema <=> C/C++ type binding means XML and C/C++ data is type safe
- XML streaming auto-serialization of C/C++ data, with optional use of DOM
- XML-RPC from/to JSON from/to C/C++ conversion (also in streaming mode)
- No need to alter C/C++ types for serialization (declare type as 'volatile')
- WSDL 1.1, WSDL 2.0, SOAP 1.1, SOAP 1.2 compliant
- REST HTTP(S) 1.0/1.1 operations (GET,PUT,POST etc) for XML, JSON, etc
- Send and recieve XML over sockets, file FD, and C++ streams
- WS-I Basic Profile 1.0a, 1.1, and 1.2 compliant
- W3C schema patterns for data binding full test pattern coverage
- RSS 0.91, 0.92, 2.0 XML support
- MIME and MTOM attachment support (also in streaming mode)
- WS-Security XML authentication, signatures, encryption (also in streaming mode)
- WS-Policy 1.2, 1.5 and WS-SecurityPolicy 1.2 compliant
- WS-Addressing 2003/03, 2004/03, 2005/03 compliant
- WS-ReliableMessaging 1.0 and 1.1 compliant
- WS-Discovery support
- UDDI v2 API
- NTLM authentication
- HTTP basic and digest authentication
- SSL/TLS communications with SSL session caching (OpenSSL or GNUTLS)
- Proxy and proxy authentication support
- Compression (HTTP(S) compression and zlib)
- IPv4 and IPv6 supported, TCP and UDP
- Apache 1.x and 2.0 modules
- IIS (ISAPI) and WinInet modules
- CGI and FastCGI support
- Stand-alone Web server included (multithreaded, SSL, compression)
- Integrated memory management with deallocation and leak detection
- Plug-ins for additional capabilities
- Internationalization/localization support (UTF8, UCS4, MB encodings, etc)
- WSDL/XSD conversion to C or C++ and vice versa
- Portable to small devices (for example WinCE, Palm, Symbian, VxWorks, Android, iPhone)
- Auto-test server code generation for (dummy) server testing
- Automatic XML document and message generation from WSDL and XSD
- C/C++ (cyclic) object graph auto-serialization (with SOAP id-href encoding)
- STL container auto-serialization and custom C++ container auto-serialization
- Over 40 example client and server applications included
- Licenses: GPLv2, gSOAP public license (for engine and plugins), commercial non-GPL license available upon request (software is 100% in-house developed, no third-party GPL contributions included)
Works fast. Can manage pretty massive data volume. Highly recommended.
very convenient tool to work with XML, great job!
great tool, it was very easy to integrate!
Very, very light program, and fully featured.
Great work. Supports a lot of formats.
thanks for this great software. it saves me so much time.