GGMud is an opensource multiplatform GRAPHICAL mud client. It uses the GTK toolkit for the GUI (quite similar to the ZMud one) and is compatible with tintin++ configuration files.
- Open source cross-platform graphical MUD client
- Fully scriptable through LUA scripting language
- ANSI output window with scrollbar and split window for the review buffer
- Input window with history and automatic selection (zmud like behaviour) and tab completion
- Alias/Triggers/Macros/Highlights/Speedwalks support
- Tick counter feature for combat based muds
- Socks 4/5 support
- MCCP protocol support
- tintin++ compatibility and partial ZMud command compatibility
There are no 4 star reviews.