GGMud is an opensource multiplatform GRAPHICAL mud client. It uses the GTK toolkit for the GUI (quite similar to the ZMud one) and is compatible with tintin++ configuration files.
- Open source cross-platform graphical MUD client
- Fully scriptable through LUA scripting language
- ANSI output window with scrollbar and split window for the review buffer
- Input window with history and automatic selection (zmud like behaviour) and tab completion
- Alias/Triggers/Macros/Highlights/Speedwalks support
- Tick counter feature for combat based muds
- Socks 4/5 support
- MCCP protocol support
- tintin++ compatibility and partial ZMud command compatibility
This is by far the absolute best MUD Client available for the average player, and power players alike. It far surpasses Zmud, and all of the others in simplicity and functionality.