WELCOME TO GAMBAS!
GAMBAS is a free implementation of a graphical development environment
based on a BASIC interpreter and a full development platform. It is very
inspired by Visual Basic and Java.
Go to http://gambas.sourceforge.net to get more information: how to compile
and install it, where to find binary packages, how to report a bug...
Go to http://gambasdoc.org for language documentation.
The following pieces of code were borrowed and adapted:
- The natural string comparison algorithme was adapted from the algorithm
made by Martin Pol. See http://sourcefrog.net/projects/natsort/ for more
- The hash table implementation was adapted from the glib one.
- The HTML entities parsing in gb.gtk comes from KHTML sources.
- The gb.net.smtp component is a debugged and reworked version of an
unmaintained library made by Kevin Read <email@example.com> in 2002.
- The gb.image.effect sources are adapted from KDE 3 image effect routines.
If I forget some borrowed code in the list above, just tell me.