EPG Collector is a Windows package for collecting the EPG data from DVB or ATSC streams in EIT, MHEG5, OpenTV, MediaHighway, FreeSat and PSIP formats and creating an XMLTV file. It can also import the data to 7MC or DVBViewer.
- EPG grabber for DVB and ATSC broadcast data
- Processes EIT, MHEG5, OpenTV, MHW1 and 2, FreeSat, PSIP, Dish Network and Bell TV Extended EPG
- Supports DVB-S, DVB-T, DVB-C, ATSC terrestrial or cable and Clear QAM
- DiSEqC support for 2 - 16 port switches plus custom commands.
- EPG Centre GUI for setting up parameters with comprehensive tuning files
- Creates XMLTV compliant file or imports to 7MC and DVBViewer
- DVBLogic TVSource plugin for seamless collection
- Metadata lookup to enhance broadcast data
Great job with this epg collector. Similar to the comment by FelicksNZ, I had to try to figure out the missing .ini file. I am new to this and would like to know where to fnd the file and/or how to create such. Should it just be an initial .ini empty file? Thank you!
Thanks for software and updates.
Just installed and working so far. I did have issues locating the EPGCollector.ini file which caused a bit of frustration. That's because the file isn't installed with the main program and has to be CREATED after installation and setting up. I missed that detail (if its written there somewhere) so be aware or risk mucking around for a while like I did.
Very easy to use epgcollector
Can take a little work to configure initially, but then it JUST WORKS. I have used it to import the EPG daily into DVBViewer for over a year now and it has never failed me. Fantastic. Thanks!