EPG Collector is a Windows package for collecting the EPG data from DVB or ATSC streams in EIT, MHEG5, OpenTV, MediaHighway, FreeSat and PSIP formats and creating an XMLTV file. It can also import the data to 7MC or DVBViewer.
- EPG grabber for DVB and ATSC broadcast data
- Processes EIT, MHEG5, OpenTV, MHW1 and 2, FreeSat, PSIP, Dish Network and Bell TV Extended EPG
- Supports DVB-S, DVB-T, DVB-C, ATSC terrestrial or cable and Clear QAM
- DiSEqC support for 2 - 16 port switches plus custom commands.
- EPG Centre GUI for setting up parameters with comprehensive tuning files
- Creates XMLTV compliant file or imports to 7MC and DVBViewer
- DVBLogic TVSource plugin for seamless collection
- Metadata lookup to enhance broadcast data
It does what it says it does. There is a little bit of a learning curve when new to EPG Collector, but anyone with some PC knowledge will work it out. Support response is brilliant. Quick. Helpful. Fixes the problems.
Great open source XMLTV project that allows for extra meta data to be added to create a verry complete guide file.
Epgcollector is excellent! Thanks.
Thanks for Epgcollector, it's great!