Two-sided printing for printers that don't support it in hardware
Duplex (two-sided) printing emulation utility scripts for printers that do not support duplex in hardware. Print multiple jobs in batches, reinserting the pages only once. Duplex print from applications and scripts. Save time, paper, space, and trees.
This software runs under Linux and UNIX like systems. It is not designed for use with Windows.
- Duplex printing from the command line
- Print multiple jobs as a batch - reinserting pages only once per batch
- Recovery from paper jams, etc. during the second pass
- Prev iew batch print jobs
- Graphical front ends for several scripts for use on the desktop
Be the first to post a review of duplex!