Ditto is an extension to the standard windows clipboard. It saves each item placed on the clipboard allowing you access to any of those items at a later time. Ditto allows you to specify what gets saved, text, images or html.
- Easy to use interface
- Search and paste previous copy entries
- Keep multiple computer's clipboards in sync
- Data is encrypted when sent over the network
- Accessed from tray icon or global hot key
- Select entry by double click, enter key or drag drop
- Paste into any window that excepts standard copy/paste entries
- Display thumbnail of copied images in list
- Full Unicode support(display foreign characters)
- UTF-8 support for language files(create language files in any language)
- Uses sqlite database (www.sqlite.org)
I am an extremely fussy/discerning user. Ditto had become one of my all-time favourite applications. Utterly brilliant. BUT recently a bug has appeared that means that after a day or two, when you paste out if the small window of recent clippings, the window is left visible. This means that every single time you paste, you are required to click the little box top right. This is as SERIOUS bug. Normally I would only mention this in the support forums. However the authors are taking a LONG time to fix this problem. Until the fix it Ditto is more or less useless.
Easy to use. Intuitive. +1
Nothing comes even remotely close to the use of this, Minus the android "clipper+" with sync, since its on android only then this hands down remains king on desktops! IMHO Must use trust me! Justin Cram DyingJedi
This is one of the best Programs I ever discovered. I love this Program. I run it everyday on my Computer I propably use this Program more thanm the Windows-Start-button I can't even work without this Program because I lost all fear to loose data. I am so used to always have a backup in my Ditto no matter what I do. For example I currently store username and passwort in Ditto to this exact account because the passwort is a GUID Design isn't great but fine. I love the Program the way it currently is. keep up the good work (y)
Zero stars but this rating not accepted. Totally useless. The 64bit version changes ALL formatting and font information to 'plain vanila' one size, one font, one colour, one line pitch, none of which was present in the original.