Ditto is an extension to the standard windows clipboard. It saves each item placed on the clipboard allowing you access to any of those items at a later time. Ditto allows you to specify what gets saved, text, images or html.
- Easy to use interface
- Search and paste previous copy entries
- Keep multiple computer's clipboards in sync
- Data is encrypted when sent over the network
- Accessed from tray icon or global hot key
- Select entry by double click, enter key or drag drop
- Paste into any window that excepts standard copy/paste entries
- Display thumbnail of copied images in list
- Full Unicode support(display foreign characters)
- UTF-8 support for language files(create language files in any language)
- Uses sqlite database (www.sqlite.org)
This does just about anything and is one of the 1st things I install on new computer. Awesome support from the developer via the forum. This is obviously something he uses every day. Lets hope he doesn't switch to OSX :) Took a star away because: - the documentation for anything beyond the basics is a sucky. There's loads of functionality that's alluded to that's impossibly hard to figure out. - the UI is a bit of a dumping ground. Again, lots of functionality that's there...but what does it do/mean?
Best Clipboard Manager ever
I love it!!!
This works really well and increases my productivity by an incredible amount (i'm a programmer). I put the shortcut keys for opening the paste menu on ctrl+shift+v (super paste) I just wish the design of the paste menu got updated sometime.
I have been using Ditto for years and I absolutely love it. Works great for me in Win8 and Win7. I'm especially grateful that development has continued. All of my annoyances have been eliminated one-by-one, and I was able to solve things in the mean-time by reading through the forum. Thanks!