Report inappropriate content
DimensioneX is a free Massive Multiplayer Game Engine.
It lets you develop and then run or host browser-based, graphical multiplayer games. The users will play games simply via their browser.
DimensioneX runs on any Java-enabled web server (eg. Tomcat)
DimensioneX Multiplayer Game Engine Web Site
- Easy coding for beginners
- Ideal for building true Facebook Game Apps - natively multiplayer
- Produces graphical, true multiplayer games with music and sound
- Ideal to learn programming while having fun
- Free hosting
- Free support
- Online Multiplayer capability: Unlimited users can play simultaneously connecting via the network.
- Compatibility with any browser: Users don't have to download anything to play!
- Multimedia: graphics, icons, messages are used to make the game realistic.
- Audio support: Sound and music can be used in the games to add dynamism.
- Support for game map (with player tracking!)
- Customisable avatars, graphic buttons, skins and events.
- Support for Day/Night cycles.
- Supports data saving on mySQL databases
- Works with all versions of Java (from 1.4.2 onwards)
Additional Project Details