DHCP Server Open Source Freeware Windows/Linux. MultiSubnet DHCP Server supports Dynamic, Static Leases, Relay Agents, BOOTP, PXEBOOT. Global, Range and Client Specific Options. Supports filtering of ranges on Mac Address, Vendor and User Class.
The LDAP version reads all configuration from LDAP, stores lease info into LDAP and allows multiple instances all in sync. It can also update Zones of any LDAP based DNS Server.
- Support all Industry Standard Feaures
- Dynamic and Static Leases
- Options can be Client Specific, Range Specific or Global
- Multisubnet supports Relay Agents and PXE Boot
- Lease Status in auto refreshing html page
- Supports Duplicated Replicated Operation
- Very simple to install and use, even by person not having DHCP concepts
- Very low memory and cpu use
program works great. No GUI, you have to setup a text configuration file, but it's very well commented. Running on Win 7 ultimate (SP1-beta)
good job dhcpserver
Very easy to use dhcpserver
This is exceptionally well thought out. There is no GUI, but the config file is very well documented, and I got help response back within one working day. I liked it so much I sent money to help fund the project! I was having an obscure DHCP related problem with Open Mesh wireless and another brand of DHCP server. OpenDHCPServer saved my hiney!
Best simple, totally free, and DECENTLY WORKING dhcp server I found for windows! Keep up the good work!