DataLogChanger can be used to convert huge ASCII Data Log files (i.e. .CSV format) into a format for further use in other tools. I started to invent this tool when I wanted to use 4Gigasamples Oscilloscope log files for plotting and as PWL input in SPICE simulations. It was impossible due to the filesize and resolution.
* in- and output file size is virtually unlimited
* very fast (>100k lines per second processing speed)
* Easy selection of source file name
* Selectable destination filename suffix
* Automatic header recognition
* Automatic time offset recognition (e.g. SPICE only accepts poitive time values)
* Selection of a single or all Columns
* Selection of a time or line range to be converted
* Reduction of time resolution (by skipping lines)
* Separate Offset and Gain calculation for time and values
Be the first to post a review of DataLogChanger!