Mobile Application Development Platform for EnterprisesRead More
Convertigo is the most advanced Open Source Mobile Application Development Platform for Enterprises, featuring all the required components needed to develop and to run cross-platform mobile enterprises application connected to enterprise's back-end business applications.
- Large variety of connectors to enterprise apps
- Mashup sequencer to orchestrate and combine data and processes from multiple enterprise apps.
- Cross-platform WebApp and Native app mobile application development tools for iOS, Android, Blackberry and Windows Phone platforms
- Security managers and Identity managers
- Mobile application updates and administration
- Monitoring and administration tools.
Convertigo can also be used for transactionnal portal integration and for SOA enablement of legacy web or Mainframe applications.
Convertigo Community Edition is AGPL based.
- Mobile Application Development Platform (MADP)
- Connectors to major enterprise systems such as SAP, Salesforce
- Cross - Platform mobile application development tool
- Server side business logic and process orchestration
- Mobile application life cycle management
- Security, Encryption and Identity manager
- Legacy application mobilizer
KEEP ME UPDATEDGet project updates, sponsored content from our select
partners, and more.
At CGI, we're committed to helping all of our stakeholders succeed. Following the August 2012 closing of the Logica transaction, CGI now offers greater presence, service capabilities and expertise for our clients across the Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific. Our 71,000 professionals in 40 countries provide end-to-end IT and business process services that facilitate the ongoing evolution of our clients' businesses. CGI is committed to helping our clients achieve their business goals; to providing our professionals with rewarding careers; and to offering shareholders superior returns over time. At CGI, we are in the business of delivering results.
Groupe SQLI was created in 1990 and is the leading French specialised ITC service company. Its positioning as a large specialist is unique in France and allows it to propose a global offer that links an international group's industrial production ability to the expertise and flexibility of a specialist and means it can add value to the innovations of the companies it works with. Its 2,000 employees are specialised in 3 skill areas: Internet technologies and uses (Java/J2EE, Microsoft, Open Source…) New SAP offer (NetWeaver, CRM…) Business Intelligence (BO, Cognos, Open Source…)