This is an application made for educational purposes. It demonstrates some basic algorithms of computational geometry in 2D space. You can create, edit and delete points and vectors and then choose them as the input for algorithms selectable from the menu. Import and export from a to XML files is also possible.
Many thanks to GeoSoft for providing open-source library G which was used for 2D graphics. You can find it here: http://geosoft.no/graphics/index.html
- Calculating the cross product of 2 vectors
- Detecting an intersection of 2 vectors
- Detecting if any of multiple vectors intersect (Sweep Line)
- Finding the convex hull (Graham's Scan & Jarvis's March)
- Finding the closest pair of points (Divide-And-Conquer)
- Testing algorithms with random input
- Full documentation
Be the first to post a review of ComputationalGeometry!