MicroSip: enables FREE PC to PC calling with no account sign-up and no middleman server.
WASTE: enables chat, file transfer and support.
Tor: enables safer browsing.
As with all versions of Tor - do not rely on this for strong anonymity.
A usability enhanced Privacy Pack.
An installer, for :
Windows XP 32/64, Vista 32/64, Win7 32/64, Win8 32/64.
- *** NOW WITH *** Serverless, Accountless Pc 2 Pc calling via MicroSip VoIP
- Just enter sip:x@IP:port of another user, click call and then talk.
- Simple to use. Choose your Tor mode from the installer and go...
- Streamlined Installation Package.
- Integrates seemlessly into an existing Firefox as a new profile. All traces removed on uninstall
- Your Tor only Firefox Profile is automatically set up for you, including its plugins.
- As a result, you benefit from ALL firefox fixes provided you run the latest version.
- Tor has 5 Modes, Standard / Censored Client, Bridge, Relay and Exit - choose between at install time.
- ABE Application Boundery Enforcement is also switched on by default.
- Friendly support provided, via WASTE darkNet().
- No additional configuration necessary for server, client, darkNet(), Firefox or MIcroSIP
- Optional Relaying, bandwidth restricted. 0->200Mb or 0->500Mb per day - its your choice.
- Regularly updated - we ensure you get the best out of Tor.
- *** NOW UPDATED : includes Tor: 0.2.6.9.
- *** NOW UPDATED : WASTE updated to 1.8 beta ( build 27 )
- *** NOW UPDATED : includes MicroSip 3.10.x SIP VoIP solution.
- NOTE: Screen shots may differ due to our continuous development cycle.
- NOTE : PAD Files Available.
- WARNING : The NULLNET that WASTE initially connects to is semi-dark..
- WARNING : Please complete darkLock() and then enable encryted chats for maximumsecurity.
- WARNING : You are advised to generate your own networks with peers.
- THANK YOU to our users and reviewers. We hope we can keep you happy.
- *** Works Great with other Products in the BlackBelt series
Good job , thank you very much
Thank you for your work.
Nice. Will have fun exploring some of it uses. Thanks
thank you blackbeltpriv