freeRTOS for Arduino Uno & Mega 2560
A port of freeRTOS to flexibly use Timer0, Timer1 or Timer3 (1284p or 2560) on AVR ATmega devices commonly found in Arduino, but also in Freetronics and Pololu products.
The Goldilocks 1284p project is fully funded.
- freeRTOS implemented for selected AVR ATmega devices.
- Arduino AVR ATmega328p supported.
- Arduino Uno & Mega2560 supported.
- Pololu Orangutan SVP AVR ATmega1284p supported.
- Added libraries for real time operation.
- Added library for Rugged Circuits QuadRAM (512kB) & MegaRAM (128kB)
- Added ChaN's FatF v0.9b library (Update Mar 9 2013: v0.9b)
- Added HD44780 for Freetronics LCD (and other) Shields (based on ChaN)
- Added W5100 v1.6 Driver, DHCP, PING, and HTTP web server code (based on Wiznet)
- Added stk500v2 bootloader (based on msproul) - std Arduino Mega2560 bootloader didn't go beyond 64kB
- Added uIP support for BlackWidow (TESTING ONLY)
- Added SM130 RFID support (TESTING ONLY)
- Added XRAMFS (16x Arduino Clients sharing 512kByte Supervisor SDRAM) for ArduSat
Be the first to post a review of freeRTOS & libraries for AVR ATmega!