A port of freeRTOS to flexibly use Timer0, Timer1 or Timer3 (1284p or 2560) on AVR ATmega devices commonly found in Arduino, but also in Freetronics and Pololu products.
Integrated Timer2 RTC system_time off 32.768kHz crystal for 1284p Goldilocks or other RTC equipped boards. Also works as approximate RTC off other timers.
The Goldilocks 1284p is available from Freetronics.
- freeRTOS 8.0.0 implemented for selected AVR ATmega devices.
- Arduino Uno ATmega328p supported.
- Arduino Mega ATmega2560 supported.
- Goldilocks & Pololu Orangutan SVP ATmega1284p supported.
- Integrated Timer2 for real time system_time operation with 32.768kHz Crystal.
- time.h library from avr-libc upstream for standard and esoteric time calculations
- Added library for Rugged Circuits QuadRAM (512kB) & MegaRAM (128kB)
- Added ChaN's SD Card FAT FS library (Update Feb 16 2014: v0.10a+Patch 1)
- Added W5100 v1.6.1 Driver
- Added W5200 v1.3 Driver, same Socket API as W5100
- Added uIP support for BlackWidow WiFi (TESTING ONLY)
- Added IP protocols, DHCP, NTP, PING, HTTP web server.
- Added HD44780 for Freetronics LCD (and other) Shields (based on ChaN)
- Added Nokia 6100 LCD support.
- Added SM130 RFID support (TESTING ONLY)
- Added stk500v2 bootloader (with boot monitor) for Arduino Mega2560 & Goldilocks 1284p
- Added XRAMFS (16x Arduino Clients sharing 512kByte Supervisor SDRAM) for ArduSat
- Added uIP (working) and uIPv6 (untested) on Wiznet (IINChip) W5200 & W5100 MACRAW
- Abstracted Serial to support multiple USART (1284p, 2560) and implemented fast ring buffers.
- Added FTDI FT800 EVE support for the Gameduino2 (1284p, 328p)
Be the first to post a review of freeRTOS & libraries for AVR ATmega!