Ace Video Converter is a powerful video and audio conversion utility that supports converting from over a hundred multimedia formats, downloading videos from YouTube, and ripping DVDs.
It converts all major media formats ranging from 3gp, mp4, flv, swf, webm, avi, mov, wmv, mp3, ogg, mkv and much more.
You can also use this software to rip the audio from video files, and convert between audio formats.
- Converts from all video formats
- Converts from all audio formats
- Downloads videos from YouTube
- Can automatically shut down, restart, hibernate, lock, sleep or log off when videos finish converting
- Supports additional MEncoder parameters
- Supports displaying GUI in over 20 different languages
- Supports converting for popular devices such as iPhone, iPad, Samsung phones/tablets, other android, apple and windows devices and more
- Supports ripping audio from video files
- Lower CPU consumption than commercial converters
SLOOOOW... and installs malware search toolbar.
Loved it till now. Doesn't download from youtube anymore. I get a 0 byte file every time. Im assuming you tube changed something to disable downloads like this?
Hijacked my browser, changed the home page and search provider, installed an unwanted toolbar. If I wanted CRAPware installed on my computer I would let my kids use it!!!
First of all they try to add toolbars and search make sure to uncheck that crap. Secondly on the first conversion my TV would not recognize it as it has no extension. I manually added the .mp4 extension and my Samsung now recognizes and plays it though it shows the file as .mp4.mp4 and no sound!! Total piece of crap. Lastly the program shows an upgrade if you pay. So much for open source here.
Awful. Slow. High CPU usage. Audio out of sync. Just terrible waste of time.