What was that?! What just happened?! These are the questions you will never need ask when you're armed with Auto Screen Capture. Go back in time with the best free automated key and screen capturing utility available. Never miss a moment.
Automatically take full-screen screenshots of up to four displays (and screenshots of the active window) and save them in chronological order at a capture rate determined by you using one of seven image formats: BMP, EMF, GIF, JPEG, PNG, TIFF, or WMF.
Set an automated scheduled screen capture session to start and stop at chosen times (and on particular days of the week).
View which days screenshots were taken using the calendar and play a slideshow of the selected day's screen capture session.
Edit screenshots using your preferred image editors. Add as many editors as you like.
Log keystrokes to a specified file. See which window was active and when the keystrokes occurred during key logging.
- No installation necessary with the self-contained autoscreen.exe application
- Take automated chronologically organized full-screen screenshots of up to four displays
- Take automated chronologically organized screenshots of the active window
- Log keystrokes to a specified log file which not only shows the keys that were pressed, but also the title of the active window and the time when the keys were pressed
- Run “autoscreen.exe” from the command line providing various options to set capture delay, image format, image resolution ratio, folder, start time, stop time, initial capture, and log file
- Image resolution ratio can be specified (minimum is 1% and maximum is 100%) which affects the width and height of screenshots taken to save on disk space
- “Demo Mode” shows real-time updates of the screen capture settings to best represent how capture delay and image resolution ratio is going to look before starting a screen capture session
- Scheduled screen capture session can be set up to start taking screenshots at a specified time and/or stop taking screenshots at a specified time (can also choose which days of the week should be considered during a scheduled screen capture session)
- Turn on scheduled screen capturing at application startup so a screen capture session will immediately start when the application opens
- Open the application’s window during a screen capture session
- Select the image format from the system tray menu when starting a screen capture session
- Add a list of your favorite image editors
- Edit a screenshot with your favorite image editor
- Use the calendar and the Slideshow module to review screen capture sessions
Be the first to post a review of Auto Screen Capture!