The plan: Human moves mouse to control realtime generated music which artificial intelligence (AI) changes to try to control Human's hand on mouse. AI translates music problems to programming problems, organizing Humans unconsciously through internet to build AI. --- Versions 0.2 and 0.3 were never finished, so 0.1.8 is newest. The code of the version 0.2 zip file expanded into my other projects, Human AI Net, Giga Line Compile, BayesianCortex, Physicsmata, and a few others. I will eventually merge it all into 1 system where Audivolv is the intelligent user-interface for the realtime interactive audio, a global peer to peer AI system to network our minds together at the subconscious level. Music is a good interface for that. So is flowing visuals, but those are more in the BayesianCortex and Physicsmata projects.
- evolves Java code
- internal realtime Java compiler (Javassist)
- generates 44100 audio amplitudes per second per speaker
- framework for building Friendly AI (a type of AGI, which is a type of AI) as self-aware musical instruments you play with the mouse
- unzip the Jar file to get the source code and buildAudivolv.xml
- Can evolve Java code to play sound/music or type Java code into the window in the "create musical instruments" tab. There is a simple example.
Be the first to post a review of Audivolv!