ArUco is a minimal library for Augmented Reality applications based exclusively on OpenCv. Relies on b/w markers with codes that are detected by calling a single function. Trivial integration of your augmented reality applications with OpenGL.
- Detect markers with a single line of C++ code
- Detection of AR boards (markers composed by several markers)
- Requires only OpenCv (>=2.1)
- Up to to 1024 different markers
- Trivial integration with OpenGL and OGRE
- Fast, reliable and cross-platform because relies on OpenCv
- Examples that will help you to get running your AR application in less than 5 minutes
- BSD licence
Be the first to post a review of ArUco!