Aperte Workflow is a compilation of well-known, stable and mature frameworks into a complete BPM solution suite.
The software is available under GNU LGPL and its source codes are hosted on GitHub.
For more information, please visit project site at http://www.aperteworkflow.org/ or project wiki at
The bundles provides ready to use environment which you can utilize to deploy and run your processes.
It consists of:
* Liferay Portal CE 6.0.6 running on Tomcat 6 with default configuration,
* Aperte Workflow 3.0 package,
* Aperte Modeler 3.0
* Sample process and basic widgets
* Sample pages with portlets
* Hypersonic, file-based databases (H2 in case of Activiti). To use Aperte Workflow in production environment,
it is advised to use other database, such as PostgreSQL, Oracle or MySQL.
They can be also reconfigured for production usage in a few simple steps.
To start a demo bundle, navigate to tomcat-6.0.29/bin directory and run startup.bat (on Windows) or startup.sh (on Unix/Linux). After Tomcat server starts, you will be able to access
you Aperte Workflow installation at http://localhost:8080
War file provides standalone portlets that require further configuration and deployment.
It is recommended for advanced users and software developers.