Yaoqiang BPMN Editor is a graphical editor for business process diagrams , compliant with OMG specifications (BPMN 2.0)
- No Installation
- Quickly and easily create, view, edit and simulate your business processes
- Support all BPMN 2.0 diagram, Import/Export OMG BPMN 2.0 file
- Real-time BPMN syntax validation
- Spell check for element label
- Built-in Version Control Repository
- Automatically generate BPMN 2.0 Diagram Interchange information
- Includes an Open Source BPMN 2.0 Engine.
- Extensible BPMN fragment library
- Automatically split/merge edges
- Flexible Assembly/Disassembly SubProcesses
- Deploy directly to an existing BPMN 2.0 Engine.
- Includes a LDAP Browser/Editor (works only for version 2)
- Executable BPMN simulation (works only for version 2/3)
- Extensible Plugin Architecture (works only for version 2/3)
- Import Visio .vdx file and Convert to BPMN 2.0 file (works only for version 2.0.x)
- Import GraphML .graphml file and Convert to BPMN 2.0 file (works only for version 2.0.x)
- Import custom artifacts
- Export PNG, JPG, BMP, GIF, SVG, HTML, VML format
- Export OpenDocument Text (.odt) format
I have used several BPMN Tool including Bizagi yet I find this tool as suitable and amazing open-sourced and free software (excluding version 3, of course ^_^). I would like to give 9 stars out of 10.
The best free software BPMN application. Need improve the graphical interface, layers and node conections