Yaoqiang BPMN Editor is a graphical editor for business process diagrams , compliant with OMG specifications (BPMN 2.0)
- No Installation
- Quickly and easily create, view, edit and simulate your business processes
- Support all BPMN 2.0 diagram, Import/Export OMG BPMN 2.0 file
- Real-time BPMN syntax validation
- Spell check for element label
- Built-in Version Control Repository
- Automatically generate BPMN 2.0 Diagram Interchange information
- Includes an Open Source BPMN 2.0 Engine.
- Extensible BPMN fragment library
- Automatically split/merge edges
- Flexible Assembly/Disassembly SubProcesses
- Deploy directly to an existing BPMN 2.0 Engine.
- Includes a LDAP Browser/Editor (works only for version 2)
- Executable BPMN simulation (works only for version 2/3)
- Extensible Plugin Architecture (works only for version 2/3)
- Import Visio .vdx file and Convert to BPMN 2.0 file (works only for version 2.0.x)
- Import GraphML .graphml file and Convert to BPMN 2.0 file (works only for version 2.0.x)
- Import custom artifacts
- Export PNG, JPG, BMP, GIF, SVG, HTML, VML format
- Export OpenDocument Text (.odt) format
I have used several BPMN Tool including Bizagi yet I find this tool as suitable and amazing open-sourced and free software (excluding version 3, of course ^_^). I would like to give 9 stars out of 10.
The best free software BPMN application. Need improve the graphical interface, layers and node conections
Hi Blenta, This is by far the most advanced, complete and easy to use BPMN Editor you can find in the todays internet. Thanks for your great work !!! :-) -- Cheers, Nils