* x00n - PHP/MySQL BitTorrent Tracking System
* For changes, release notes, TODOs etc, see the relevant files in the root directory
* This file is part of x00n.
* x00n is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
* x00n is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with x00n; if not, write to the Free Software
* Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307 USA
* @package core
* @author NeXEA<firstname.lastname@example.org>
* @copyright Copyright © 2008, 2009, x00n Dev Community
* @license http://gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.html GNU GPL
* @version .5 BETA Release
x00n is completly run from index.php. For security nothing should
be executed without first getting authorized by being run through index.php.
Everything is based on the the x00nLoad() function and is formatted like so:
'action-in-url' => array('Source-File.php', 'FunctionToCall'),
Then, you can access the FunctionToCall() function from Source-File.php
with the URL index.php?action=action-in-url. Relatively simple, no?(SMF)
So if you wish to add for example a 'Quote Of The Day Section' and have it
run with the theme, just create a file called 'yourname.php' and in there past
and add a section into the index.php within the actionArray like so
'qotd' => array('yourname.php', 'quoteOfTheDay'),
and now you can call upon this by going to http://yourdomain.com/index.php?action=qotd