Main new features:
- Adapt to WiiRemoteJ API v1.5
- Separate IR viewer and simulator.
- Add a window to show a complex application cursor (position, rotation and zoom) controlled by IR.
- Interface revamping.
- Preferences enhancements.
- Various Fixes.
The new 1.5 version have been realeased.
It contains a few bug fixes and new features:
- Add software preferences (Persisted in an XML file).
- Enhanced Wiimote audio controller.
- Improved menus.
- Several other points (See release notes for details).
Version 1.4 is now bilingual (French/English), stable, and strongly tested.
It manages up to 7 wiimotes, and includes extension support (Nunchuck/Classic Controller/Guitar).
You can also see the wiimote 3D movements in real time.