problem with share category

Help
Lyude
2013-07-19
2013-12-26
  • Lyude

Lyude - 2013-07-19

Hi,

Sorry for my bad english, i would try to explain the most clearly i can.

I have a little problem with the shared category.

First I can create and use category for my password. I can use shared category already existant (general, mail, ...) when i share a password, but it is impossible to create new one or to modify the already existant. When i try to add a new shared category, this one was create for my password but don't be usable with the shared password.

Example: i want to share password with the category "Général", no problem, an other user see the good category. But if i want to create a category "linux" for example, i never have the choice in the list but i can select it from the section "my password".

Someone have any idea how i can solve this problem? I look into the forum and find to modify some table on the database, i use the embedded database, but i don't know how to do the change directly into the table.

the post where i found a solution but i don't know how to do: https://sourceforge.net/p/webkeepass/discussion/692288/thread/4cde08c7/

Thanks in advance.

• Lyude

Lyude - 2013-08-07

Hi,

I see an other problem, i can put password in share categories and all users see it on the good one, but we can't see the password, just login, name of the share, but insteed of the screen "password shared by other", we have no button to view password, and no option with right clic.

I don't think is a problem of right, because the admin users have the same problem, i don't know if it is possible or not to add the possibility to view the password on the screen "shared password by category".

I think than this button will help us to find the password we look for more easier than the navigation in the screen "password shared by other".

Someone can help me? it's a problem on my installation? In my configuration? or just not present on webkeepass?

If you need some information, you can ask me.

Thanks in advance.