Web AND Mobile (Apple iPhone) based, multi user, java port of the KeePass project. A free, easy to use password manager which helps you to manage your passwords in a secure way. Focused on deep encryption and ease of use.
- Multi User & Multi Sign-on & Multi Language/Locale (within one instance)
- Web Based over secure HTTPS
- Supports Apple iPhones and Other Mobile Phones (No jail break needed!)
- Support for Blowfish and most other popular encryption methods
- Intuitive and secure clipboard handling for cut/paste passwords
- Strong random password generator.
- Graphical Password Strength Meter
- Easy painless installation! You will be up in 5 mins!
- Easily modified to support your logos and splash screens
- Auto user log-off for when you step away from your computer!
- Robot Auto Form Builder
There is a major flaw in this software. It does not distinguish between an LDAP user and a local user with the same name. This allows someone to access another persons passwords by modifying the configuration to use local authentication, creating a local user with the same name as an LDAP user, then creating a password, logging in as that user and seeing their passwords. After that, they can delete the local user and switch the configuration back to LDAP authentication without anyone knowing that their passwords have been compromised.
Nice, thank you
Simple to use.
great program webkeepass, thanks.