The following webpage shows some nice examples of the endless possibilities with StochPy.
There is a new release of StochPy.
- plotting of the probabiity density function with different bin sizes.
- significant speed improvement for the calculation of the probability density function
- bug removal in the Tau Leaping method.
Other important updates since the 1.0 release
- StochPy supports SBML events (time or amount), and SBML assignments since the 1.0 release of last month.
- two user friendly data structures, data_stochsim and data_stochsim_interpolated are available for users that want to do their own analysis.
- DoStochSim(trajectories = 1, method = 'Direct',end=1000,mode = 'steps') function is available. This function combines Run, Timesteps, Endtime, Method, and Trajectories in one high-level functions. Of course, these functions are still available in StochPy
http://stompy.sourceforge.net is online.
From here, it is possible to download the latest StochPy release and you can get access to the userguide in PDF or HTML format.