Hi,
    I've downloaded this greate pluggin, putted it in plugin and  set
    "$rcmail_config['plugins']='vacation';"
    but when click on vacation menu from roundcube I got this error
    SERVICE CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE!

Error No. [0x01F5]

• Jasper

Jasper - 2009-08-29

Hmm, that's strange. Have you edited config.php ?

Only the FTP backend seems to work, but I need to commit some changes first.

Maybe you can the configuration file to display all the errors. Can't reminder which setting to edit but it's pretty obvious when you look at the config/main.inc.php or so

• Homsi

Homsi - 2009-09-01

Same problem here with a new roundcube-0.3-RC1 installation: once vacation is enabled in the plugins-array, the no roundcube settings are available, but a "SERVICE CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE!" message appears.

• Peter Ruiter

Peter Ruiter - 2009-09-01

Could you please try this version:
          http://peterruiter.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/vacation_v1.zip

The version in SVN is currently under heavy development.

• Med

Med - 2009-09-03

thx it works perfect
            thx

• dvdmeer

dvdmeer - 2009-10-27

I am trying to integrate this plugin into our mail system but I am a little stuck at the moment. I use a qmail system over here and the plugin only talks about postfix. And I use vpopmail for my virtual user system and the plugin only seems to work with the virtual users system of postfix.
    Is there anyone who got this working with a similar setup because I am stuck getting the select, update, and delete queries to work correctly. All I get are "Service unavailable" errors with error code 600.

Thanks,

Dennis

• dvdmeer

dvdmeer - 2009-10-27

Oops. Sorry, I posted to this thread as a reply when instead I should have made it a separate thread. Unfortunately I cannot remove my message. Please ignore. I will post a separate thread for this.

Dennis

• Jasper

Jasper - 2009-11-03

Hi,

Can you show the table description (the create statement) of the tables you're using now?

I can create a dedicated plugin for qmail if I know which tables are used.