Queue-Tip 0.9.2 has been released! (Formerly Queuetastic)
* Queue-Tip is an Asterisk Queue monitoring and reporting tool designed with the Ruby on Rails and Adhearsion frameworks.
* Queue stats are collected in real-time using Adhearsion
* Load Asterisk’s queue_log file into a database
* Run reports on agent and queue stats.
* Partition agents in to “groups” for reporting needs..
* Export reports in csv format
Thanks for the feedback, emails, forum posts, and bug reports.
Queuetastic 0.9 has been released.
This release includes several bug fixes and a whole new design.
Please continue to give me feedback and hope you find Queuetastic helpful for monitoring your Asterisk queues!
Queuetastic 0.3 has been released!
This release of Queuetastic fixes several bugs including "Invalid Date" when trying to run a report.
Thanks to all who have been trying out Queuetastic!
Keep the emails and posts coming!
I am proud to announce the 2nd release of Queuetastic, v0.2!
Queuetastic is an Asterisk Queue Reporting,
Analysis, and Real-time Monitoring tool
designed with the Ruby on Rails framework.
- Real-time, live view, of Asterisk queues updated seamlessly using AJAX
- Queue stats are collected in real-time using the Asterisk Manager Interface
- Load Asterisk's queue_log file into a database
- Run reports on agent and queue stats.
- Partition agents in to "groups" for reporting needs..
- Export reports in csv format... read more
I am please to announce the first release of Queuetastic! Queuetastic 0.1 is now available, distributed by the GPL, for download.
Looking for a way to monitor Asterisk queues in real-time and have queue reporting available? Without shelling out licensing costs?
Welcome to Queuetastic! An Asterisk Queue Real-time Monitoring, Reporting, and Analysis tool designed with Ruby on Rails.
Queuetastic primarily performs 3 major functions:
* Monitor Asterisk Queues in real-time using AJAX through the Asterisk Manager Interface
* Migrate and load Asterisk Queue data into a database of your choosing
* Extract queue and agent reports... read more